Attorney Thomas B. Ure has dedicated his practice to assisting clients in financial distress. With a unique combination of litigation skills, a degree in economics, and service as an intern for the Office of the United States Trustee, Thomas B. Ure has successfully represented thousands of individuals in filing bankruptcy cases. Thomas B. Ure is the proud recipient of three prestigious American Jurisprudence Awards.
- California Western School of Law (J.D.)
- University of California, San Diego (Bachelor of Arts with a Major in Quantitative Economics and Decision Sciences)
- California State Bar
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Central District of California
- Board Member and former Treasurer, Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorney Association (cdcbaa)
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)